Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 18 JUNE, 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Transgender Inclusion Toolkit and Guidance Documents for Schools and Other Settings – Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee – 22 May, 2018.
Report of the Leader –
5. Proposal to extend the Shared Service for Internal Audit to include Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council and Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
6. B4270, Llantwit Major Road (part), Cowbridge – Proposed Route Reclassification.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health -
7. Physic Garden, Cowbridge.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
8. Landlord Service - Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Policy.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
9. Education Asset Renewal Building Programme 2018/19.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12 June, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853. E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk;
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)