Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 30 JULY 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Draft Parking Strategy Report –Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee – 12th July, 2018.
5. Draft Parking Strategy Report – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee - 19th July, 2018.
Reports of the Leader –
6. Proposed Changes to the Annual Improvement Planning and Monitoring Timetable and Supporting Plans.
7. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
8. Contact Centre Technology Procurement.
9. NetApp Storage Refresh.
10. Renewal of Vale of Glamorgan Broadcasting Community Interest Company Deed of Grant.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
11. Welsh Government Targeted Regeneration Investment Programme 2018-21.
12. Rural Local Development Strategy Update.
13. Housing Regeneration Policy.
14. Adoption of Supplementary Planning Guidance for Public Art and New Development; Travel Plans; and, Trees, Woodlands, Hedgerows and Development.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
15. Funding and Delivery of the Greenlinks Community Transport Service.
16. Establishment of Wales Coastal Monitoring Centre in the Vale of Glamorgan Council. [View Supplementary Information] [View Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health -
17. Charging for Care and Support Services under the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014.
18. Extension of Pilot Project: Accommodation for Homeless 16-21 year olds with Complex Needs.
19. Parc Owain, Ystradowen - Lease of Parcel of Land for New Petanque Court.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
20. Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Strategy 2018-2023.
21. Supporting People Contracts.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
22. Multi-disciplinary Consultancy Service for the Delivery of 21st Century Schools Band B Projects Fee Cap Extension.
23. Educated Otherwise than at School for Key Stage 3 Provision.
24. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
25. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
24th July, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709144. E-mail: MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk;
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman – Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)