Allow all Cookies
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 17 SEPTEMBER 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Leader –
4. New Pay Structure 2019/20.
5. Council Insurance Review April 2018 - March 2019.
6. Medium Term Financial Plan 2018/19 to 2021/22.
7. Vale of Glamorgan Annual Report (Improvement Plan Part 2) 2017/18. [View Supplementary Information]
8. Consultation Response on the Removal of the Sanction of Imprisonment for the Non-Payment of Council Tax.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport
9. Jenner Road Barry – Proposed Disabled Person Parking – Objection Report.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health -
10. Provision of Services for People with Sight Impairment or Severe Sight Impairment and / or Hearing Loss.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
11. Housing Development Programme – Brecon Court, Barry.
12. Housing Development Programme - Hayeswood Road, Barry.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
13. Proposed Reconfiguration of Primary Provision in the Western Vale. [View Supplementary Information (1) and (2)]
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
15. Housing Development Programme – Brecon Court, Barry.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11 September, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853. E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk;
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)