Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Economic Value of Volunteering within the Vale of Glamorgan – Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee: 3rd October, 2018.
Reports of the Leader –
5. Quarter 1 (2018-19) Corporate Plan Performance Report.
6. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
7. Land Adjacent to 10 Nyth yr Eos - Disposal of Council Land.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regulatory and Legal Services –
8. Local Air Quality Management Annual Progress Report 2018.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
9. Amendment to the Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Guidance.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
10. Winter Maintenance Service - Emergency Snow Clearance.
11. Porthkerry Road/Windsor Road, Barry - Proposed Prohibition of Waiting at Any Time.
12. Crosshill, The Knap, Barry - 'Revocation of Prohibition of Waiting at Any Time' Parking Restriction.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health and Leisure –
13. Senior Management Restructure - Social Services Directorate.
14. Memorandum of Understanding between the Vale of Glamorgan Council and the Vale 50+ Strategy Forum.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
15. Section 180 - Voluntary Funding for Homelessness Outcomes.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th October, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709144. E-mail: email@example.com.
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G.C. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)