Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of Meeting –
4. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee – 18th September, 2018.
5. Auditor General for Wales: Vale of Glamorgan Annual Improvement Report 2018 - Audit Committee: 19th September, 2018.
6. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 4 Update - Audit Committee: 19th September, 2018.
Reports of the Leader –
7. Treasury Management Mid-Year Report 2018.
8. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2019/20 and Revised Budget 2018/19.
9. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2019/20 and Revised Budget 2018/19.
10. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2019/20 to 2023/24 and Capital Monitoring 2018/19.
11. New Pay Structure 2019/20.
12. Senior Management Issues - Human Resources and Organisational Development Division.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
13. Housing Asset Management Strategy.
14. Storage of Mobility Scooters in Council Owned Housing.
15. Target Hardening to the Homes of Victims of Domestic Abuse.
16. Housing Development Programme - Maes y Ffynnon, Bonvilston.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
17. School Investment Programme Gateway Review.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Provisional Local Government Settlement 2018/19: Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee - 14th November, 2018.
(ii) Provision of Sanitary Products in Schools in the Vale of Glamorgan: Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee - 13th November, 2018.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th November, 2018
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709144. E-mail: email@example.com.
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G.C. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)