Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 3rd DECEMBER, 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Leader –
4. Council Tax Base 2019-2020.
5. Council Tax Reduction Scheme.
6. Council Tax Unoccupied Dwellings: 2019-2020.
7. Precept Payment Dates 2019-2020.
8. Server Hardware Refresh Programme.
9. Sickness Absence Report - April 2018 to September 2018.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regulatory and Legal Services –
10. Proposal to Launch a New Death Registration Service at University Hospital Llandough (UHL).
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
11. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan 2011-2026: Public Consultation on Draft Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG) on Renewable Energy, Tourism and Leisure Development and Parking Standards.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
12. Children, Young People and Education Committee Inquiry into School Funding in Wales.
13. Welsh Government 30 hour Childcare Offer; working in partnership with Newport Council.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th November, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. G.J. Davies Tel: 01446 709249.
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G.C. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)