YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 18TH MARCH, 2019 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Leader –
4. Strong Communities Grant Fund.
5. Public Services Ombudsman for Wales Annual Letter 2017/18.
6. Update on the Wales Accord on Sharing of Personal Information (WASPI).
7. Reshaping Services - Proposed Fees and Charges Within the Directorate of Managing Director and Resources for 2019/20.
8. Public Opinion Survey 2018-19.
9. Reshaping Services - Update on Implementation.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health and Leisure -
10. Internal Day Services and Telecare - Proposed Fees and Charges for 2019/2020.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning -
11. Adoption of Supplementary Planning Guidance on Tourism and Leisure Development, Renewable Energy and Parking Standards.
12. Proposed Events Programme 2019-20.
13. Cardiff and Vale College Land Disposals.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport -
14. Proposed Parking Management Policy 2019/20.
15. Public Spaces Protection Order - Dog Controls.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
16. External Funding: Inspire2Achieve and Inspire2Work ESF Grants.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Reference -
Proposed Reconfiguration of Primary Provision in the Western Vale - Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee: 12th March, 2019
(ii) Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture -
Proposed Reconfiguration of Primary Provision in the Western Vale.
(iii) Reference -
Reshaping Services - Enforcement Services - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 7th March, 2019
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th March, 2019
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Ms. A. Rudman Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G.C. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)