YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 15TH APRIL, 2019 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of Meetings -
4. Joint Consultative Forum - 11th February, 2019.
5. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum - 13th February, 2019.
6. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee - 26th February, 2019.
7. Staff Engagement Update - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 14th March, 2019.
8. Withdrawal of Discretionary Funding for Fare Paying School Transport Services - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 14th March, 2019.
Reports of the Leader -
9. Council Tax Discretionary Relief.
10. Non-Domestic Rates - High Street and Retail Rates Relief.
11. Grants to Voluntary Organisations.
12. Use of the Managing Director’s Emergency Powers.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning -
13. Biodiversity Forward Plan.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture -
14. School Admission Arrangements 2020/21.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Reference -
Strategic Transport Improvements in Dinas Powys - Update: Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 7th March, 2019.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th April, 2019
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. G. Davies Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)