YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 15TH JULY, 2019 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
4. Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy Service for the Delivery of 21st Century Schools Band B Programme and Leisure Related Property Projects Fee Cap Extension.
5. Grants to Community/Voluntary Organisations 2019/20.
6. ICT Procurement 2019/2020.
7. Annual Treasury Management Report 2018/19.
8. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May, 2019.
9. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May, 2019.
10. Budget Strategy 2020/21.
11. Cabinet Quarterly Work Programme - April to June 2019 and July to September 2019.
Reports of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration -
12. 21st Century Schools Programme - Band B Update.
13. Ysgol Gymraeg Bro Morgannwg Acceptance of Stage Two Tender.
14. Proposal to Increase the Number of Primary School Places from 140 Places to 210 Places at St. David’s Church in Wales Primary School.
15. Draft Empty Homes Strategy 2019-2024.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services -
16. Annual Report: Section 106 Agreements 2018/19.
17. Proposals for a Strategic Development Plan (SDP) for the Cardiff Capital Region.
18. Local Democracy and Boundary Commission for Wales - Vale of Glamorgan Electoral Arrangements Review.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
19. O’Shea Chip Shop, 1 Western Shelter, Barry Island - New Lease.
20. Penarth Cardiff Barrage Sustainable Transport Corridor WelTAG Stage One and Stage Two Update.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health -
21. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2018-2019 - Final Version.
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration -
23. Ysgol Gymraeg Bro Morgannwg - Acceptance of Stage Two Tender.
24. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th July, 2019
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. G. Davies Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor Lis Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)