YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 22ND MARCH, 2021 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Flooding Event on 23rd December 2020 – Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 16th February, 2021.
5. Audit Wales: Reshaping Services Programme Review – Vale of Glamorgan – Audit Committee: 1st March, 2021.
6. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 3 Update – Audit Committee: 1st March, 2021.
7. Audit Wales: Review of Outsourced Leisure Services – Audit Committee: 1st March, 2021.
Report of Meeting –
8. Joint Consultative Forum – 22nd February, 2021.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
9. Project Zero – Draft Climate Change Challenge Plan.
10. Arrangements for the Commencement of the Socio-Economic Duty.
11. Review of Statues, Monuments, Street Names and Building Names – Review Panel Terms of Reference.
Reports of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
12. Update on the Proposal to Increase the Number of Primary School Places in Cowbridge to meet the Increased Demand as a result of Recent and Proposed Housing Developments.
13. School Admission Arrangements 2022/2023.
14. Proposed Events Programme 2021 – 2022 with Coronavirus Update.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
15. Penarth Older Persons Housing with Care Complex.
16. Gypsy and Traveller Site Search Update.
17. Objections Report to Appropriation of General Fund Land to the Housing Revenue Account for the Purposes of Housing Development.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture –
18. Millwood Bowling Club – Lease.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
19. Improving Strategic Transport Encompassing Corridors from M4 Junction 34 to the A48: WelTAG Stage Two Plus Outline Business Case. [Supplementary Information]
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Expression of Interest Regarding Aberthaw Power Station Site and UK Government's STEP Power Station Programme.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
21. Update on the Proposal to Increase the Number of Primary School Places in Cowbridge to meet the Increased Demand as a result of Recent and Proposed Housing Developments.
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16th March, 2021
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479.