Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 26TH JANUARY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 20th October, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
5. Greenlinks Community Transport. [Presentation - tabled at the meeting]
6. Play - Initiatives and Update: Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) – 3rd November, 2015.
7. Reshaping Services Programme Update – report to Cabinet 14th December 2015. [Presentation - tabled at the meeting]
8. Guidance on Clustering.
9. Verbal Progress Update from Councillor M. Cuddy (Penarth Town Council) Community Liaison Committee representative on the Town and Community Council and Voluntary Sector Project.
10. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area.
19th January, 2016
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K.Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor G. John
Councillors: Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils