Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 5TH JULY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 26th April, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
5. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area – Vaughan Jenkins – Group Manager, South Wales Fire and Rescue Service.
Request for Consideration from Barry Town Council –
6. Community Action Self Help (CASH) Grant Schemes.
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Verbal Update on the Progress with the Reshaping Services Programme.
8. Appointment of Representatives to sit on Public Services Board and Reshaping Services Town and Community Councils and Voluntary Sector Project Team.
9. Community Asset Mapping – Hannah Dineen, Senior Regeneration Officer.
28th June, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor G. John;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, P.G. King, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.