Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 1ST FEBRUARY, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 19 October 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
5. Town and Community Council Elections May 2017 – Debbie Marles, Head of Legal Services. [View Presentation]
6. Reshaping Services Programme Project Team Town and Community Councils and Voluntary Sector – Presentation by Huw Isaac, Head of Performance and Development [View Presentation] and Councillor M. Cuddy, Town and Community Council Representative [View Presentation] on the Reshaping Programme Board Project Team and Public Service Board.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board - Draft Well-being Assessment.
8. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area –for information only.
24th January, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills: (01446) 709144.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor G. John;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, A.G. Bennett, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, P.G. King, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams, M.R. Wilson.
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils