Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 4TH JULY, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 22 March 2017.
3. To receive declarations of under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters. [Request from St Nicholas with Bonvilston Community Council]
Report of the Managing Director -
5. Appointment of Representatives to Sit on the Public Service Board Reshaping Services Board and the Reshaping Services Project Team.
6. Strong Communities Grant Fund - Cabinet: 3rd April, 2017.
7. Information on Care First for Town and Community Councils - Andrea Davies, Corporate Health and Safety Officer.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing -
8. Active Travel.
Presentation - To Include Consideration of the Following Two Requests -
9. Resurfacing and Signage Within the Vale of Glamorgan - Mike Clogg, Operational Manager - Highways and Engineering. [View Presentation]
Request for Consideration from Colwinston Community Council -
10. Rural Vale of Glamorgan Lanes.
Request for Consideration from Llangan Community Council -
11. Signage in the Rural Areas of the Vale of Glamorgan.
27th June, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Ms. A. Rudman: (01446) 709855.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. J. Charles;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C. Cave;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Ms. R. Birch, G. Carroll, S. Edwards, Mrs. S. Hanks, N.P. Hodges, P.G. King, Mrs. K. McCaffer, M. Morgan, Mrs. S. Perkes and A. Robertson.
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils.