Notice of Meeting COUNCIL
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 5TH DECEMBER, 2012 AT 6.05 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE TIME OF THE MEETING. PRAYERS WILL BE SAID AT 6.00 P.M.
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apology for Absence Minute]
2. (a) To hear the roll call of Members.
(b) To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 26th September, 2012.
4. To receive any announcements from the Mayor, Leader, Members of the Cabinet and the Head of Paid Service.
[View Annoucements Minute]
Report of the Head of Democratic Services -
5. Democratic Services Committee: Terms of Reference.
[View Terms of Reference Minute]
6. Gambling Act 2005: Statement of Principles 2013 - 2016 - Reference from Licensing Committee: 6th November, 2012.
[View Statement of Principles Minute]
7. To consider the following proposals from the Executive in relation to the Council’s Policy Framework and Budget (copies of the relevant minutes are attached).
N.B. The reports which are the subject of the references in respect of Agenda Items 7(a) to (b) above have already been circulated to Members with the Cabinet agenda for 19th November 2012.
** Further copies are available from the Cabinet Office if required**.
8. To receive questions and answers pursuant to Council Procedure Rules 8.2, 8.4, 8.5 and 8.6 (i.e. questions on any matter in relation to which the Council has powers or duties or which affects the Vale of Glamorgan).
[View Council Questions Minute]
9. Questions from the public -
N.B. The Council's procedure for the submission of questions from the public requires that questions be submitted at least 10 working days prior to the meeting. One question has been received.
[View Public Questions Minute]
10. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th November, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers - In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt Tel: Barry (01446) 709408
Distribution: To all Members of the Council