Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY COUNCIL MEETING
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 23RD JANUARY, 2013 AT 6.05 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE TIME OF THE MEETING. PRAYERS WILL BE SAID AT 6.00 P.M.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. (a) To hear the roll call of Members.
(b) To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest minute]
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 5th December, 2012.
4. To receive any announcements from the Mayor, Leader, Members of the Cabinet and the Head of Paid Service.
Report of the Managing Director -
5. Council Tax Reduction Scheme.
[View Council Tax Reduction Scheme minute]
Report of the Head of Democratic Services -
6. Request to Grant Extended Leave of Absence to a Member.
[View Request minute]
7. To consider the following proposals from the Executive in relation to the Council’s Policy Framework and Budget (copies of the relevant minutes are attached).
N.B. The reports which are the subject of the references in respect of Agenda Items 7(a) to (c) above have already been circulated to Members with the Cabinet agendas for 17th December 2012 and 14th January 2013.
** Further copies are available from the Cabinet Office if required**.
8. To receive questions and answers pursuant to Council Procedure Rules 8.2, 8.4, 8.5 and 8.6 (i.e. questions on any matter in relation to which the Council has powers or duties or which affects the Vale of Glamorgan).
[View Questions and Replies minute]
9. Questions from the public -
N.B. The Council's procedure for the submission of questions from the public requires that questions be submitted at least 10 working days prior to the meeting. No questions have been received.
[View Public Questions minute]
10. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part II).
17th January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers - In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt Tel: Barry (01446) 709408
Distribution: To all Members of the Council