Notice of Meeting COUNCIL
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 28TH JUNE, 2017 AT 6.05 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE TIME OF THE MEETING. PRAYERS WILL BE SAID AT 6.00 P.M.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. (a) To hear the roll call of Members.
(b) To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
3. To approve the minutes of:
(i) the meeting held on 26th April, 2017;
(ii) the Annual Meeting held on 24th May, 2017.
4. To receive any announcements from the Mayor, Leader, Members of the Cabinet and the Head of Paid Service and to receive any petitions submitted by Members.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
5. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan (LDP) 2011-2026, Inspector’s Report and Adoption.
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Use of the Managing Director’s Emergency Powers.
7. Joint Consultative Forum - Election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman.
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
8. Review of the Council’s Constitution / Officer Delegations.
9. To inform the Council of the use of the Urgency Decision Procedure under Article 14.14 of the Constitution.
Date of Meeting
(a) Council Approval of the Instrument of Government for St. Helen’s Catholic Primary School (Legal Process for Naming the School)
24th April 2017
10. To receive questions and answers pursuant to Section 4.18.2 – 4.18.7 of the Council’s Constitution (i.e. questions on any matter in relation to which the Council has powers or duties or which affects the Vale of Glamorgan).
11. Questions from the public.
Two questions have been received.
12. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part II).
22nd June, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers - In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt Tel: Barry (01446) 709408
Distribution: To all Members of the Council
Please Note: This meeting may be filmed for live or subsequent broadcast via the County Council’s website on the internet - at the start of the meeting the Mayor will confirm if all or part of the meeting is to be filmed. The images and sound recording may be used for training purposes by the Council.
Generally the public gallery is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for webcasting and/or training purposes.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact the Head of Democratic Services within office hours. Tel. No. (01446) 709408 or by e-mail – email@example.com