Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 24TH JULY, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Head of Democratic Services –
4. Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011: Update / Action Plan.
[View Update Action Plan Minute]
5. Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011: Provision re Councillors’ Annual Reports.
[View Annual Reports Minute]
6. Local Authorities (Joint Overview and Scrutiny Committees) (Wales) Regulations 2013.
[View Joint Scrutiny Minute]
7. Democratic and Scrutiny Services Structure.
[View Structure Minute]
8. Local Government (Democracy) (Wales) Bill.
[View Democracy (Wales) Bill Minute]
9. Funding for Town and Community Council Websites.
[View Funding Minute]
10. Welsh Government Draft Guidance: Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011: Part 7: Communities and Community Councils.
[View Measure Part 7 Minute]
11. Remote Attendance at Council Meetings.
[View Remote Attendance Minute]
12 Webcasting of Council Meetings.
[View Webcasting Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (tel: 01446 709408)
e-mail - email@example.com
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor C.P. Franks;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Councillors R.J. Bertin, J.C. Bird, Ms. B.E. Brooks, J. Drysdale, Dr. I.J. Johnson, G.H. Roberts, E. Williams, and M.R. Wilson.