Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 16TH JULY, 2014 AT 4.30 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Head of Strategic ICT –
4. "Using Information Technology at the Vale of Glamorgan Council" : Draft Members’ Guide.
To consider the draft guide prior to its submission to Cabinet.
[View Using Information Technology Minute]
5. Draft Members’ ICT Questionnaire.
Members’ views are invited, prior to the circulation of the questionnaire to all Members of the Council.
[View ICT Questionnaire Minute]
Reports of the Head of Democratic Services –
6. "Good Scrutiny? Good Question!" : Auditor General for Wales Improvement Study: Scrutiny in Local Government
[View Good Scrutiny Good Question Minute]
7. Local Government (Democracy) (Wales) Act 2013: Summary.
[View Local Government Act 2013 Minute]
8. Annual Report of Head of Democratic Services
[View Annual Report Minute]
9. Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011: Update / Action Plan.
[View Update Action Plan Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (tel: 01446 709408)
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor C.P. Franks;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas;
Councillors R.J. Bertin, J.C. Bird, Ms. B.E. Brooks, J. Drysdale, Mrs. A.J. Moore, G. Roberts, E. Williams, and M.R. Wilson.