Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 26TH JULY, 2017 AT 3.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE REMINDED OF THE
“INTRODUCTION TO THE DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE” SESSION AT 2.30 P.M.
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Head of Democratic Services –
4. Appointment of Democratic Services Sub-Committee: Family Absence for Elected Members.
5. Annual Report of Head of Democratic Services 2016/17.
6. Member Induction and Member Development Programme 2017.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. ICT Update for Members.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th July, 2017
A version of this agenda is available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (tel: 01446 709408)
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor N.P. Hodges;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.J. Griffiths;
Councillors G.D.D. Carroll, O. Griffiths, Mrs. K.F. McCaffer, N. Moore, M.J.G. Morgan, L.O. Rowlands, N.C. Thomas and E. Williams.