Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 13TH JANUARY, 2014 AT 4.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 28th October, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
5. Application for Flexible Retirement – S.
[View Flexible Retirement Minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
6. Early Retirement Application – G.
[View Early Retirement Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
7. Early Retirement/Redundancy – C.
[View Early Retirement-Redundancy Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th January, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement/Redundancy Committee
Chairman: S.C. Egan
Vice-Chairman: Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, N.P. Hodges H.J.W. James, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.