Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 25TH JANUARY, 2016 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 21st December, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Head of Adult Services –
5. Application for Flexible Retirement.
Report of the Head of Shared Regulatory Services –
6. Determination of Redundancy/Early Retirement.
Report of the Head of Finance –
7. Application for Redundancy (Resources Directorate).
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th January, 2016
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: Councillor S.C. Egan;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, H.J.W. James, G. John, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A. Moore.