Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time MONDAY, 28TH NOVEMBER, 2016 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 17th October, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Determination of Redundancy – A, P, B, E, D, M, T and J.
6. Determination of Voluntary Early Retirement on the Grounds of Redundancy – J.
7. Application for Flexible Retirement – S.
Reports of the Interim Director of Learning and Skills –
8. Determination of Redundancy – C, Sa, T, G, Sm, R and D.
9. Determination of Redundancy – E.
Reports of the Head of Human Resources –
10. Determination of Redundancy – P.
11. Determination of Redundancy – B.
12. Application for Flexible Retirement – J.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
21st November, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: Councillor S.C. Egan;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Councillors: H.J.W. James, G. John, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. A. Moore and A.P. Riley.