Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time MONDAY, 12TH JUNE, 2017 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
**THERE WILL BE A SHORT BRIEFING FOR MEMBERS PRIOR TO THE TRANSACTION OF BUSINESS**
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 24 April 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing-
5. Determination of Redundancy - B.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th June, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn
Vice-Chairman: Councillor V. Bailey
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, S. Edwards, G. John, Mrs. A. Moore and