Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time THURSDAY, 8TH NOVEMBER , 2018 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11 October 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Application for Flexible Retirement - G.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd November, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen Tel: (01446) 709856
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.T. Edwards;
Councillors: Mrs. C.A. Cave, Mrs. P. Drake, G. John, Mrs. A. Moore and N.C. Thomas.