YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting FRIDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER, 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 21st October, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Application for Voluntary Redundancy – H.
6. Determination of Redundancy – M.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th November, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. G. Davies Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: Councillor N.C. Thomas;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor G. John;
Councillors: V.J. Bailey, Mrs. J.E. Charles, Mrs. P. Drake, K.F. McCaffer and R.A. Penrose