Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 13TH MAY, 2014 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4th March, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Licensing Committee is requested to note the minutes of the Licensing Sub-Committee held on 27th February, 2014.
[View Sub-Committee Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
5. Small Society Lotteries Cancellation.
[View Small Society Lotteries Cancellation Minute]
6. Proposed Conditions to the Attached to Animal Boarding Establishment Licences and Pet Shop Licences.
[View Animal Boarding Minute]
Report of the Operational Manager, Legal Services in Respect of the Vale of Glamorgan Commons Registration Authority -
7. Application 1/2013 - To Register Land at Sully Terrace, Penarth as a Town or Village Green Under Section 15 of the Commons Act 2006.
[View Sully Terrace Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
9. Disciplinary Matter - C.
[View Disciplinary C Minute]
10. For Information Report - M.
[View Information M Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th May, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Barry Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.