Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH JANUARY, 2015 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4th November, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Licensing Committee is Requested to Note the Minutes of the Licensing Sub-Committees held on 13th October, 2014 and 15th December, 2014.
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
5. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence, Ford Galaxy, CK04 ANV.
6. For Information - Bridgend Hackney Carriage Driver Prosecutions.
7. For Information - Licensing Act 2003 Personal Licences.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Development Services -
9. Disciplinary Matter - I.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th January, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Barry Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson. plus one vacancy