Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2015 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 9th June, 2015 and reconvened on 7th July, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Licensing Committee is requested to note the minutes of the Licensing Sub-Committee held on 19th June, 2015.
Report of the Director of Housing and Visible Services –
5. Gambling Act 2005 Statement of Principles.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
6. For Information Report – Mr. John Lewis.
7. Application for a Street Trading Consent – Ms. Julie Bratcher.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
24th August, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. C. Hope, Barry Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, C.P.J. Elmore, E. Hacker Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.