Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 14TH NOVEMBER, 2013 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 24th July, 2013.
3. Modification and Legal Orders Update.
[View Modification and Legal Orders Update Minute]
4. Maintenance Update.
[View Maintenance Update Minute]
5. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) Update and Summary Work Plan 2013-14 – to tabled at the meeting.
[View ROWIP Update Minute]
6. Coastal Access Improvement Programme (CAIP) Update – to be tabled at the meeting.
[View CAIP Update Minute]
7. Rural Development Plan Update.
[View Rural Development Plan Minute]
8. Notes of National Local Access Forums Conference: 12th June, 2013.
[View LAF Conference Minute]
9. Local Access Forum Chairs’ Meeting: 15th October, 2013.
[View LAF Chairs Minute]
10. LAF Draft Annual Report.
[View Draft Annual Report Minute]
11. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan 2011-2026.
Details of the Consultation Period in respect of the above are attached.
[View Local Development Plan Minute]
12. National Resources Wales Review of Local Access Forum Working Practices.
(Members will be asked to discuss the attached questionnaire in a workshop setting).
[View Review of Working Practices Minute]
Secretary, Local Access Forum
7th November, 2013
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Mr. M. Dunn, 10 Cowper Close, Penarth, CF64 2SU
3. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
4. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
5. Mr. S. Lait, Morawelon, St. Hilary, Cowbridge, CF71 7DP
6. Ms. C. Lucas, Chestnut View, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SY
7. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
8. Ms. E. Nash, 3 Coed Masarnen, Colwinston, Cowbridge, CF71 7NG
9. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
10. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
11. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
12. Mr. C. Short, 19 Aberystwyth Crescent, Barry, CF62 7EH
13. Mr. G. Thomas, 4 St Michaels Close, Michaelston le Pit, CF64 4HF
14. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
15. Councillor E. Williams, 3 Grange Gardens, Llantwit Major, CF61 2XB
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Director of Development Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Natural Resources Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX