Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 24TH FEBRUARY, 2016 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Presentation re Rural Community Development Fund by Helen Blackmore, Senior Rural Regeneration Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
The presentation will cover funding criteria should the Forum wish to discuss projects that could be developed.
4. Rights of Way Improvement Programme (ROWIP) Funding Programme.
5. Re-Publication of the Definitive Map.
6. Coastal Access Improvement Programme: Background and Update.
7. Maintenance Reports.
8. Legal Orders and Evidential Modification Orders Updates.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
17th February, 2016
To Members of the Forum
1. Councillor E. Williams (Chairman)
2. Mr. F. Coleman
3. Ms. A. Haden
4. Mr. J.J. Herbert
5. Ms. C. Lucas
6. Mr. H.S. McMillan
7. Ms. E. Nash
8. Mr. R. Pittard
9. Mr. R. Simpson
10. Mr. G. Thomas
11. Mr. R. Traherne
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. L. Mills, Assistant Democratic Services Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Pickering, Team Leader, Countryside Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Natural Resources Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX