Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2018 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Coastal Access Improvement Programme: Background and Update.
4. Maintenance Reports.
5. Legal Orders and Evidential Modification Orders Updates.
6. Performance Information Survey Returns 2017/18: Public Rights of Way.
7. Rights of Way Improvement Plan Republication.
8. Member Briefing: Changing the Network.
Local Access Forum
18th September, 2018
A Version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
To Members of the Forum
1. Councillor E. Williams (Chairman)
2. Mr. R. Traherne (Vice-Chairman)
3. Mr. F. Coleman
4. Ms. A. Haden
5. Mr. J.J. Herbert
6. Ms. C. Lucas
7. Mr. H.S. McMillan
8. Ms. E. Nash
9. Mr. R. Pittard
10. Mr. R. Simpson
11. Mr. G. Thomas
Mr. J. Rees, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Pickering, Team Leader, Countryside Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Taylor, Landscape and Outdoor Recreation Branch, Land, Nature and Forestry Division, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. M. Miyata-Lee, Partnerships Officer, Ops South, EPP, CNC/NRW, Ty Cambria, 29 Newport Road, Cardiff, CF24 0TP