Notice of Meeting PLANNING SUB-COMMITTEE (PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 24TH NOVEMBER, 2014 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES, BARRY
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
5. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director -
6. Site Inspections.
Report of the Director of Development Services -
7. Town and Country Planning Act 1990 S257 Proposed Public Path Extinguishment Order Footpath No. 2 Porthkerry.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th November, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr C Hope (Tel: 01446 709855)
To Members of the Public Rights of Way Sub-Committee
Councillors H.C. Hamilton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, H.J.W. James, F.T. Johnson and E. Williams.