Notice of Meeting PLANNING SUB-COMMITTEE (PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 18TH NOVEMBER, 2015 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES, BARRY
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
5. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Head of Regeneration and Planning-
6. Town and Country Planning Act 1990 S257 Proposed Public Path Diversion Order Footpaths Nos. 21 and 22 Wenvoe. (View Late Reps presented at the meeting)
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th November, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills (Tel: 01446 709144)
To Members of the Public Rights of Way Sub-Committee
Councillors Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, H.J.W. James, F.T. Johnson, R.A. Penrose and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.