Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 16TH OCTOBER, 2012 AT 7.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR MEMBERS TO VISIT CADOXTON HOUSE, BARRY AT 5.30 P.M.
A LOCATION MAP IS ATTACHED.
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THAT REFRESHMENTS
WILL BE AVAILABLE IN COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2
AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE VISIT
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 11th September, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Proposals for St. Cyres Comprehensive, Dinas Powys Site and Adjacent Grazing Land Site: Cabinet – 1st October, 2012.
[View Proposals for St Cyres Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Public Sector Equality Duty.
[View Public Sector Equality Duty Minute]
6. Revenue Monitoring – 1st April, 2012 to 31st August, 2012.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
7. Capital Monitoring – 1st April, 2012 to 31st August, 2012.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
(Members having any queries in relation to specific capital projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Social Services -
8. Budget Programme Update – Residential Care Services for Older People.
[View Budget Programme Update Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th October, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, K. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose and G. Roberts.