Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 19TH MARCH, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 19th February, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
4. The Future of the Former St. Cyres Site in Dinas Powys – Consultation Report.
[View St Cyres Site Minute]
Report of the Director of Development Services –
5. Pressures on the Economic Development Budget.
[View Pressures on Budget Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Service Planning 2013 – 2017.
7. Corporate and Customer Services Draft Service Plan.
8. Resources Draft Service Plan.
[View Service Planning Minute]
9. Quarterly Performance Monitoring Reports –
(ii) Customer Relations.
(iii) Corporate Services.
(iv) Human Resources.
(v) Legal Services.
(vi) Democratic Services.
(vii) Accountancy and Resource Management.
(viii) Finance and Property.
[View Performance Monitoring Minute]
(Members are reminded to inform Democratic Services by no later than 12 noon of the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
Reports of the Managing Director -
10. Revenue Monitoring: 1st April, 2012 – 31st January, 2013.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
11. Capital Monitoring: 1st April, 2012 – 31st January, 2013.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
(Members having any queries in relation to specific projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th March, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, K. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose and G. Roberts.