Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 25TH JUNE, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4th June, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director -
4. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th April, 2013.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
5. Capital Monitoringl for the Period 1st April to 30th April, 2013.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
6. South Wales Programme Consultation.
[View South Wales Programme Consultation Minute]
7. Staff Survey Progress Update Report.
[View Staff Survey Minute]
8. Sustainable Development Progress Report.
[View Sustainable Development Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th June, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.