Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 10TH DECEMBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th November, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2014/15 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health): 2nd December, 2013.
[View Initial Revenue Reference Minute]
5. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2014/15 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health): 2nd December, 2013.
[View Initial Capital Reference Minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
6. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2014/2015 and Revised Budget 2013/2014.
[View Initial HRA Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2014/15.
[View Initial Revenue Budget Minute]
8. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2014/15.
[View Initial Capital Programme Minute]
(Members having any queries in relation to specific projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
9. Vale of Glamorgan Local Service Board Update.
[View Local Service Board Update Minute]
10. The Living Wage.
[View The LIving Wage Minute]
Report of the Chief Learning and Skills Officer –
11. School Re-organisation Proposals for Welsh Medium Primary Schooling in Barry.
[View Re-organisation Proposals Minute]
12. Public Protection: Regulatory Services Collaborative Project – (Alun Billinghurst, Head of Public Protection).
[View Regulatory Services Collaborative Project Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2014/15 - Reference: Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) - 4th December, 2013.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th December, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.