Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH APRIL, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 18th March, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Space Project - Progress Report - Cabinet 24th March, 2014.
[View Space Project Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Welsh Language Standards.
(A copy of the report to be considered by Cabinet on 7th April 2014 is attached.)
[View Welsh Language Standards Minute]
6. Connecting with Our Customers 2014-17.
[View Connecting with our Customers Minute]
Report of the Chief Learning and Skills Officer –
7. Cashless Catering Update.
[View Cashless Catering Minute]
Report of the Director of Resources -
8. Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd April, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.