Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 17TH JULY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 24th June, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Services for People with Learning Disabilities: Commissioning Strategy 2014 – 2017 – Cabinet: 30th June, 2014.
[View Commissioning Strategy Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2014 to 31st May 2014.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
6. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2014.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
7. Closure of Accounts.
[View Closure of Accounts Minute]
8. Welfare Reform - Progress Report.
[View Welfare Reform Minute]
9. Corporate and Customer Services End of Year Performance Report 2013/14 and Target Setting 2014/15.
[View Corporate and Customer Services Minute]
10. Resources End of Year Performance Report 2013/14 and Target Setting 2014/15.
[View Resources Minute]
Reports of the Director of Resources –
11. Scrutiny Committees’ Draft Annual Report – May 2013 to April 2014.
[View Drat Annual Report Minute]
12. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2014/15.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.