Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 15TH OCTOBER, 2014 AT 6.30 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING AND THAT A MEMBER BRIEFING SESSION RELATING TO ITEM 4 WILL START AT 4.00 P.M.)
1. Apologies for absence. [View minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 16th September, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Transport Savings Programme Update – Cabinet: 8th September, 2014. [Presentation]
5. Disabled Facilities Grants Annual Report 2013-14 – Cabinet: 22nd September, 2014.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
6. Disabled Facilities Grants and the Contribution of Occupational Therapy Assessments.
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2014 to 31st August, 2014.
8. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August, 2014.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Transport Savings Programme - Reference - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment): 7th October, 2014.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th October, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.