Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 10TH FEBRUARY, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 20th January, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Energy Commission Re-investment Scheme – Cabinet: 26th January, 2015.
5. Reshaping Services – New Change Programme for the Council – Cabinet: 26th January, 2015.
6. Employee Pay Policy – Cabinet: 9th February, 2015.
Report of the S151 Officer –
7. Treasury Management.
Reports of the Managing Director –
8. Website Development Update.
9. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2014 to 31st December 2014.
10. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st December 2014.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Managing Director –
12. Update on Bank Tender Process.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd February, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams (plus one vacancy).