Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 21ST APRIL, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 17th March, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. White Paper 'Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People’ – Cabinet: 23rd February, 2015.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
5. Rhoose Point – Management and Maintenance Update.
Report of the Director of Resources -
6. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2014/15.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th April, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams (plus one vacancy).