Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 3RD DECEMBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 5th November, 2013.
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest minute]
4. Vehicle Based Telemetry (Vehicle Tracking) – Cabinet: 18th November, 2013 (EVS) (Councillor R.A. Penrose).
[View Call-in minute]
Joint Reports of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
5. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2014/15.
[View Initial Revenue Budget Proposals minute]
6. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2014/15.
[View Initial Capital Programme Proposals minute]
7. End of Year Performance Report 2012/13: National Strategic Indicators and Public Accountability Measures.
[View Performance minute]
8. Quarterly Performance Monitoring Reports – Quarter 2
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
(i) Development Services.
[View Development Services minute]
(ii) Visible Services.
[View Visible Services minute]
9. Cyd Cymru - Jane Wade, Operational Manager (Property) and Esther Tallent (Energy Saving Trust).
[View Presentation minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th November, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.