Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 1ST APRIL, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th March, 2014.
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations minute]
4. Fees and Charges: Countryside Service - Cabinet: 24th March, 2014.
[View Fees and Charges Reference minute]
5. Future Regeneration Partnership Working Arrangements in Barry – Review and Options Appraisal – Cabinet: 24th March, 2014.
[View Reference minute]
6. Visible Services Proposed Fees and Charges 2014/15 (Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore).
[View Call in minute]
Report of the Head of Democratic Services –
7. Task and Finish Activities 2014/15.
[View Task and Finish Activities minute]
Report of the Director Resources -
8. Scrutiny Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Tracking of Recommendations minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th March, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, H.J.W. James, P. King, A.G. Powell and S.T. Wiliam.