Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2014 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE TIME OF THE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15th July, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st July, 2014.
5. Reshaping Services: Cabinet – 11th August, 2014.
Report of the Director of Development Services –
6. Outcome Agreement - End of Year 2013-14.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing
7. Outcome Agreement - End of Year 2013-14.
8. Welsh Government Tackling Poverty Fund - Vale of Glamorgan Council Grant Application for the Settlement of Barry: Cabinet - 28th July, 2014.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th August, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Hacker
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, P. King, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.