Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 16TH JUNE, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 19th May, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. The Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan Deposit Draft Plan 2011-2026 – Cabinet: 1st June, 2015.
(To be accompanied with a presentation by Mrs. Emma Reed, Operational Manager - Development Services.)
(N.B. Should members of the public wish to address the Committee on this item they are requested to contact Mrs. K. Bowen, Democratic and Scrutiny Services Officer (details overleaf) by no later than 12 noon on Monday 15th June 2015 to discuss arrangements.)
5. Building Cleaning and Security Review – Cabinet: 1st June, 2015.
Report of the Director of Development Services –
6. Target Setting 2015/16.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
7. Target Setting 2015/16.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th June, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor P.G. King
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.