Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 14TH JULY, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 16th June, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
4. Closure of Accounts.
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2015 – 31st May, 2015.
6. Adoption of Policy and Site Criteria for School Crossing Patrol Service – Cabinet: 29th June, 2015.
7. Adoption of the Vale of Glamorgan Local Transport Plan – Cabinet: 22nd June, 2015.
Report of the Director of Development Services –
8. Development Services End of Year Performance Report 2014-15.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
9. Visible Services End of Year Performance Report 2014-15.
Reports of the Managing Director –
10. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking and Work Programme Schedule.
11. Scrutiny Committees’ Draft Annual Report – May 2014 to April 2015.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th July, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor P.G. King;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, J. Drysdale, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell and S.T. Wiliam.