Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 6TH OCTOBER, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 1st September, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Rhoose Point Public Open Space – Outcome of consultation exercise and proposed introduction of Byelaws – Cabinet: 21st September 2015 (called-in by Councillor H.J.W. James). (Written Representations received prior to the meeting: Councillor H.J.W. James; Mr. M. Wallis.)
5. Active Travel – Cabinet: 21st September, 2015, to include a presentation by Clare Cameron, Principal Transport and Road Safety Officer. (Supplementary Information)
6. Annual Report Section 106 Legal Agreements 2014 - 2015 – Cabinet: 21st September, 2015.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing Services –
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2015 – 31st August, 2015.
8. Quarterly Performance Monitoring Reports – Quarter 1
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
(i) Development Services.
(ii) Visible Services.
Reports of the Managing Director –
9. Barry Regeneration Progress Report.
10. 2nd Quarter Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th September, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor P.G. King;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.