Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 3RD NOVEMBER, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6th October, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing Services -
4. Leisure Management Contract.
(Colleen Tumelty, Regional Director and Rob Oaten, Contract Manager, Representatives from Legacy Leisure, will also be in attendance).
5. Vale Sport (LAPA) Review April 2014-15 – Karen Davies, Sports and Play Development Manager. [Presentation]
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing Services –
6. Play – Initiatives and Update.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th October, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor P.G. King;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.